We offer M&A Advisory Services in the healthcare industry. Hospice, Home Health, Home Care, and Behavioral Health are the sub-industry specializations. In our opinion, healthcare is a highly regulated and very specialized type of industry. We think the only way to effectively service our clients is to focus 100% of our efforts on thier industry. We recommend healthcare businesses to not use a "general business" advisory firm and to not attempt to sell your business to anyone without healthcare experience.
We offer our clients the following two options:
1. Buyside Agreements.
We have strong relationships with Buyers throughout the country. This enables us to properly match our Buyers and Sellers. Since we know what Buyers want, we don't waste our clients time by having them talk to a lot of would be suitors that are not a good match. This approach is streamlined.
2. Listing Agreements or "Sell side".
Unlike many of our competitors, we do not charge any upfront fee. Under this option, the Seller pays our fees. We run what we hope would be a bidding process whereby the best offer wins. The phrase "we hope" is used since not all businesses have multiple bidders.
Simple enough? Not really, as the decision criteria is rather complex and what works for one agency may not be the right fit for another one. We will walk you through the options and then you can choose.
- My agency is so great there will be so many Buyers interested in it
- My agency is so well managed that we are perfectly "clean" clinically
- My long time friend is such a good attorney that I know he/she can handle the sale of my agency
- A high multiple does not always mean a high sales price
- My close colleagues will keep the potential sale secret